Monkey continues to amaze and confound me.
On the one hand, she has continued her streak of peacefully going to bed without a peep. Literally, says "I love you" and then boom - out like a light. (and can I tell you? when she says "I love you" umprompted, I melt. Good thing she doesn't know to ask for a pony right then...)
On the other hand, she loses her sh*t when her vision of the world is marred by reality.
You know, like when I cut the peach instead of giving it to her whole. The horror of it all!!
"no cut, no cut, no cut arrrghhh!! gnash teeth, wail wail sob sob shudder"
Um, ok, here's the part that isn't cut.
But no, the peach is ruined.
I think being a toddler is hard work. And that we're in for a bumpy ride. Good thing she's so damn wonderful the other 90% of the time. You know, so she can see the ripe old age of three. Just sayin'.
1 comment:
I hate to burst your bubble but 3 is supposed to be worse.
Post a Comment