I've talked about how Monkey has a best friend at school, a little boy she's known since they were 1 years old at school together.
This is the email I got from his mother (also MY friend, in the world of happy things that my kids have brought to my life):
"So I was talking to C last night before his bath. And first of all, in a near-lethal dose of cuteness, he says, “I love our family.” Mental note: remember this, remember this, remember this – when he’s 13, remember this.
So I say back, just because I like to invite criticism. “I love our family, too. And I know that it must be hard, sometimes, because you might want a brother or sister…”
Why do I do these things? But he came right back at me, delivering the final blow of adorableness and cherub-osity:
“But, Monkey is my sister!”
So there you have it. We are officially, um, related?
Welcome to the family! Which we love."
No comments:
Post a Comment