Friday, December 26, 2008

MMM, tasty

What is it about Christmas that brings out the child in us? I think that yesterday I ate my bodyweight in homemade cookies (thanks Nana!), hard candy, frango mints, etc. etc. etc. Heck of a way to lose the baby fat but....oh...it was soooooo good!

We had a wonderful Christmas. It was just - the best.

Monkey was hilarious. She had so many presents that by the end of the day we were actually imploring her to open the rest of them. Since she had helped open everyone else's presents she was had present-fatigue. Who knew that could even exist! We all resolved to be more judicious in giving her presents next year. (ten bucks the grandparents can't do it! grandparents are awesome....)

Meanwhile Jellybean continued to pig out, too. She's doing a good job of her job of eating, sleeping and pooping. Way to go kid! We still don't know what color her eyes will be....yes, it takes a few weeks, but I can't resist holding her face to the light and peering into her beautiful eyes to try and figure it out! They started out with that newborn blue haze, but now are grey. She has a chance of blue eyes since M's mom (Nana) has blue eyes, as do I, but we shall see....

My little brother and his wife G continue with the awesome (OH YOU ARE SUCH SHITS YOU TWO!) presents to Monkey. This time? BONGOS! My neighbors are sooo going to hate me.

No comments: